ecomdash supports inventory, order and listing management for your Sears Sales Channel.
To add your Sears integration:
1. Login to your account
2. Navigate to Settings > Storefront Setup
3. Click 'Add New' and you will be brought to the new storefront integration page
4. Select Sears as the Ecommerce Platform
5. Enter the Username
Note: Username is the e-mail address used to sign into the Sears.com Seller Portal.
6. Enter the Seller ID- Once logged into the Sears.com Seller Portal, Seller ID which is found by clicking the down arrow next to your name.
7. Enter the API Authorization Key- After clicking on the down arrow next to your name in the Sears.com Seller Portal, click the Account Info link. Navigate to the API Authorization Key section, click 'Generate New Key'. Copy and paste this key into the API Authorization Key field.
Note: You will need to setup a unique Sears Storefront in ecomdash for each Fulfillment Location.