ecomdash supports inventory, order, and listing management for your Amazon Sales Channel. Each International Amazon storefront has unique credentials and must be added as a separate sales channel.
To add your Amazon integration:
1. Login to your account
2. Click on Settings > Storefront Setup
3. Click 'Add New' and you will be brought to the new storefront integration page
4. Select Amazon as the Ecommerce Platform
5. Navigate to https://developer.amazonservices.com and select "Sign up or manage Amazon MWS".
6. Enter your Amazon seller account username and password and select "Sign In".
7. Locate the "Third party developer and apps" section and select "Visit Manage Your Apps".
8. Select "Authorize new developer".
8. Enter the Developer's Name: "ecomdash" and Developer ID: "3760-0602-3565"
9. Select 'Next' to grant ecomdash developer access to Amazon MWS. Once complete, copy the Merchant ID, Marketplace ID, and the MWS Auth. Token
**Each Amazon storefront has a different Marketplace ID For more information on the Marketplace ID for each Amazon storefront, click here. **
10. Enter your Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and MWS Auth Token in ecomdash.
11. Click 'Save'.
12. Complete any Additional Settings regarding Default Fulfillment Channel, Importing FBA orders into ecomdash, and Default Shipping Lead Time.
13. If you would like to automatically set up an FBA Warehouse using the same credentials you provided above, select the box indicating you would like to set up an FBA Warehouse.
14. Your Amazon Storefront Integration is complete.