ecomdash supports inventory, order, and listing management for your Amazon Sales Channel. Each International Amazon storefront has unique credentials and must be added as a separate sales channel.
To add your Amazon integration:
1. Login to your account
2. Click on Settings > Storefront Setup
3. Click 'Add New' and you will be brought to the new storefront integration page
4. Select Amazon as the Ecommerce Platform
5. Navigate to https://developer.amazonservices.com and click ‘Sign up for MWS’.
6. Enter your Amazon seller account username and password and click 'Sign In'.
7. Select the 3rd option: 'I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS.'
8. Enter the Developer Name: "ecomdash" and Developer Account: "3760-0602-3565"
9. Click 'Next' and copy the Merchant ID, Marketplace ID, and the MWS Auth. Token
**Each Amazon storefront has a different MWS Auth. Token. For more information on the Auth. Token for each Amazon storefront, click here. **
10. Enter the copied items into the fields that generate under the Amazon Ecommerce Platform.
10. Click 'Save' in ecomdash