ecomdash supports inventory, order, and listing management for your Amazon Sales Channel. Each International Amazon storefront has unique credentials and must be added as a separate sales channel.
To add your Amazon integration:
1. Login to your account
2. Click on Settings > Storefront Setup
3. Click 'Add New' and you will be brought to the new storefront integration page
4. Select Amazon as the Ecommerce Platform
5. Navigate to https://developer.amazonservices.com and click ‘Sign up for MWS’.
6. Enter your Amazon seller account username and password and click 'Sign In'.
7. Select the 3rd option: 'I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS.'
8. Enter the Developer Name: "ecomdash" and Developer Account: "3760-0602-3565"
9. Click 'Next' and copy the Merchant ID, Marketplace ID, and the MWS Auth. Token
**Each Amazon storefront has a different MWS Auth. Token. For more information on the Auth. Token for each Amazon storefront, click here. **
10. Enter your Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and MWS Auth Token
11. Click 'Save' in ecomdash
12. If you would like to automatically set up an FBA Warehouse using the same credentials you provided above, select the box indicating you would like to set up an FBA Warehouse.
13. Your Amazon Storefront Integration is complete.