Downloading your Inventory into ecomdash!
1. After setting up your storefronts in ecomdash, you are now ready to download your inventory.
- Navigate to Listings > Actions > Download Listings
- Choose the storefronts you would like to download your listings from
- If you would like to set Global Attributes, select the option to the right of the appropriate storefront. This step is optional.
- Click Submit
2. To view the status of your download
- Navigate to Listings > History > Listing Import History
- Here you can view the status of your download and the message related to the download
Quick Tips before downloading:
A SKU number is required to download your active listings from your sales channels
Ecomdash uses the custom label value in eBay as the SKU field in ecomdash. If the custom label field is empty in eBay, we will not import your listings from eBay.
If you use different SKU numbers on different sales channels, we will import these products as duplicate products. We suggest that you use the same SKU for your products or only import 1 sales channel and set Reference ID within ecomdash for your different SKU’s on different sales channels.
If you have variations for your products, ecomdash will import these as separate products since we control inventory at the child level.