At this time, ecomdash supports listing creation on Magento v 1.9 and earlier. Listing creation for Magento 2.0 and later is scheduled to release in 2018.
To create a Magento Listing:
1. Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management, and click into a product by clicking the binoculars icon next to the image column this will bring you to the product details of your product.
2. Navigate to the 'Listings' tab, and then select your storefront from the dropdown and click 'Go'
3. After clicking 'Go', a new Tab will open in your browser. You will need to complete the required listing attributes for your storefront. Once you have added any necessary information, click 'Save' and then click ‘Create Draft’.
4. Navigate to Listings > Listing Management > Queued Listings Tab and check the check boxes beside the products to list and click 'Validate Listings'
5. The listings will come back in a status of 'Ready' or 'Edits Required.' If the status is 'Edits required', click on the notification to see what edits are required, preform those edits, and repeat step 4. Once the status is ready check the check box beside the product and click 'Publish'.
6. To check the status of the listings submission navigate to Listings > History > Listing Submission History.
7. Once the status is 'Complete' your listing will be on the sales channel!