A Pick List is used by the employees charged with retrieving sold items from a warehouse to prepare for shipping. Pick Lists can be accessed from several locations in ecomdash:
1. Orders> Paid> Select one or more orders> Bulk actions> Print Pick List.
2. Orders> All Sales> Select one or more orders > Click Bulk Actions> Generate Pick List.
3. Shipments > All Shipments Select one or more orders > Bulk Actions> Print Pick List.
4. From the Shipping Order Details Page > Print> Pick List (only available for Unshipped Orders).
By default, the Pick List includes:
- A Warehouse Location
- QP- A blank field used to indicate "Quantity Picked" when picking products
- A Product Image
- Sold Quantity
- Quantity on hand
- Product Details (Product Name, SKU, Unique Identifiers, Shipping Order Numbers, & Sales Order Numbers)
- Aisle and Bin Information
- Order Notes section: Order Number + Order Notes for that order.
The Pick List can be customized with additional information by navigating to Settings > Orders> Pick List Settings. Here, you can choose to include Box Dimensions, Customer Name, Warehouse SKU, & Manufacturer Part Number. When selected, these fields are added to the Product Details section of the Pick List.