On the ecomdash dashboard, you will see a valuation of your inventory. The valuation is calculated by using the average cost X quantity on hand. As some companies use LIFO ( last unit entering inventory is the first unit sold) and FIFO (first item entering inventory is the first unit sold) to calculate the valuation of your inventory, ecomdash uses the average cost.
Articles in this section
- Using barcodes in ecomdash
- How is time displayed in ecomdash?
- Restock Inventory
- Downloading your Inventory into ecomdash
- How to Manually Upload Sales Orders
- Delete a storefront
- How do I add a listing template to my products in bulk?
- How to disable FBA multi-channel order routing ?