On the ecomdash dashboard, you will see a valuation of your inventory. The valuation is calculated by using the average cost X quantity on hand. As some companies use LIFO ( last unit entering inventory is the first unit sold) and FIFO (first item entering inventory is the first unit sold) to calculate the valuation of your inventory, ecomdash uses the average cost.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started with the Ecomdash API
- How is time displayed in ecomdash?
- Update Company Logo
- Submitting Support Tickets
- Creating relationships between child/parent products in bulk
- App Store Overview
- Are any limitations placed on Trial Accounts?
- Listing Tool Updates 8/30/2017
- Restock Inventory