The override header column in ecomdash is used to override the column header to be a specific value of your choice. For example, if you export information out of ecomdash and you choose the attribute 'Quantity on Hand' but you want the column header to export as 'Quantity' you will set the override header to be 'Quantity'. This gives you the ability to customize your export file out of ecomdash.
Articles in this section
- Update Information through a File Upload
- How to build an Import or Export Inventory Format
- Inventory Import Formats
- Global Inventory Formats
- How can I create Built Products in bulk?
- Creating relationships between child/parent products in bulk
- How to I change Product Information in Bulk
- How do I set the price of my listings in bulk?
- How can I set a Product Reserve Level in bulk?
- How to upload my images in bulk?