The override header column in ecomdash is used to override the column header to be a specific value of your choice. For example, if you export information out of ecomdash and you choose the attribute 'Quantity on Hand' but you want the column header to export as 'Quantity' you will set the override header to be 'Quantity'. This gives you the ability to customize your export file out of ecomdash.
Articles in this section
- IP Addresses
- Magento Sync Timeout Error
- Where can I enter my HTML listing template?
- Do you have an API that we can integrate with?
- How do I cancel my account?
- What do I use the override header for on the export format?
- Auto Import Sales Orders
- How can I disable the live chat button?
- How to update custom label field in eBay in bulk based on Amazon SKUs
- I updated my custom label on eBay, What do I do in ecomdash?