These instruction's are for setting your reference ID in ecomdash based on your Amazon SKU's and using your eBay SKU as your master SKU in ecomdash. The reference ID field, in ecomdash, is the unique mapping system that we use to map SKUs that are different on each channel you have to your products listed.
Below are step by step instructions on setting the reference ID within your products below:
1. First you will create a export format under Administration -> inventory import/export and click the action dropdown under export format and choose 'Add New Export Format'
2. Add the product attribute 'SKU number' and click add field and save your format
3. Once you have your data imported in ecomdash from the sales channel you chose as the master, you will navigate to Inventory – Inventory Management – from the ‘Export’ dropdown select ‘All Inventory for filter. This will produce a .CSV file for you to download.
4. You will also want to get a file from your Amazon sales channel by navigating to your seller central – inventory tab – inventory reports – and download the Active Listings Report.
5. Once you have both of these files, you are going to add a column to the file you exported from ecomdash and label it ‘Reference ID’
6. Under the Reference ID column you are going to add the SKU from Amazon for the same product SKU exported from ecomdash
7. Save this file as a .CSV file
8. Once the file is completed, you will navigate to Administration – Inventory Import/Export – Select Add New Import Format and name the import format
9. Click Add
10. From the Storefronts dropdown, select Amazon
11. When you scroll down on the page, you will see a Product and Attribute field dropdown. You will locate the fields SKU number and Reference ID and click add field to add these fields in order of your .CSV file
12. Once you have built the format to look exactly like the file, you will click save.
13.Click the quick links action dropdown with the lightning bolt and choose 'Upload Inventory'
14. You will select your File, your format you created and choose ‘Overwrite Existing Product Details with File’ from the ‘If the SKU matches existing inventory you want ecomdash to’ dropdown.
This will set your reference ID value within ecomdash for ecomdash. Then the SKU that is set on Amazon is mapped within ecomdash for your eBay products. This will allow ecomdash to track inventory for 1 product but multiple listings with different SKU numbers