Before creating an Amazon Listing, you'll need to add an Amazon Storefront if you have not already done so.
1. Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management and open the product details page by clicking the binoculars icon next to the image column.
2. Navigate to the 'Listings' tab, and then select your Amazon storefront from the dropdown and click 'Go'
3. After clicking 'Go', a new Tab will open in your browser. From here you will then need to complete the required listing attributes for Amazon. One of the required attributes for Amazon is the ASIN. If your product already has an ASIN, click here to see the other required information. If you product does not have an ASIN, click here to learn how to create one. Click 'Save' then click 'Create Draft'
4. Navigate to Listings > Listing Management > Draft Listings Tab and check the check boxes beside the products to list and click 'Validate Listings'
5. The listings will come back in a status of 'Ready' or 'Edits Required.' If the status is 'Edits required', click on the notification to see what edits are required, preform those edits, and repeat step 4. Once the status is ready check the check box beside the product and click 'Create Listings'
6. To check the status of the listings submission navigate to Listings > History > Listing Submission History.
7. Once the status is 'Complete' your listing will be on the sales channel!