To add an Amazon storefront, navigate to Settings -> Storefront Setup -> Add Storefront. Once you click “add a storefront” you will want to give your storefront a name and choose whether or not it is online or physical. Under the 'ecommerce platform', you will choose Amazon. Amazon requires a Seller ID, Marketplace id, and MWS Auth Token to be added as a storefront. Follow the steps below to get the Seller ID, Marketplace ID, and MWS Auth Token:
- Navigate to https://developer.amazonservices.com and click on “Sign up for MWS”
- Enter your Amazon seller account username and password and click “Sign in”
- Select the 3rd option: I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS
- Enter the Developer Name: ecomdash and Developer account number: 3760-0602-3565
- Click Submit and copy the Merchant ID, Marketplace ID and the MWS Auth Token and enter them in ecomdash.