The following enhancements were made to ecomdash in the 126.96.36.199 release:
- If a user sets up box dimensions at the product level for height, width, and length and the product is in a shipping order, it defaults to those box dimensions first. If that value does not exist at the product level, then the default box dimensions set for those values on the carrier level will be used for shipping.
- Target inventory level(or reorder level) to take into consideration open purchase orders. Purchase Order and Inventory screens show the quantity that is on order.
- PO Update - Set sort order of SKUs on the purchase order.
- Added select all from the add product action for purchase orders from a specific supplier.
- Added new filter to the unshipped orders screen so you can quickly see Domestic vs. International orders.