- Navigate to Orders > Actions > Create Sales Order.
- Select the Storefront and delivery method for this order, then click Create Sales Order.
- Complete the Required Fields: Marketplace Order #, Payment Date, and Storefront. Assign To is used if you would like to assign the order to a specific employee for fulfillment.
- Use Add Products to add line items to the Sales Order.
- Click Save in the upper or lower right hand corner.
- Enter Billing information in by selecting the Billing Tab, click Save.
- Enter Shipping information by selecting the Shipping Tab, click Save. Select the Shipping Address Same as Billing? option to copy information from the Billing Tab.
- Enter any appropriate Custom Order fields, navigate to the Custom Fields Tab to add that information. Click Save
- Select Mark Payment Received to move the order to Paid - Ready to Ship Status.
10. Proceed with the Shipping Workflow if necessary. If Shipment is not required, use the Order Status Dropdown to mark the Order as Complete.
11. Once the Order has been marked Complete, the Manual Sales Order process is finished.