- Navigate to Orders > Create Sales Order.
- Select the Storefront you would like to tie the order to and click Create Sales Order
- Marketplace Order #, Payment Date, Storefront and Delivery Method are required fields.
- Use "Add Products" to add line items to the Sales Order.
- Once your products have been added, be sure to "Save" in the upper or lower right hand corner.
- Enter Billing information in by selecting the Billing Tab, Click "Save"
- Enter Shipping information by selecting the Shipping Tab, Click Save. Check the "Shipping Address Same as Billing?" option to copy information from the Billing Tab.
- If you have added any Custom Order fields, navigate to the Custom Fields Tab to add that information. Click "Save"
- The Shipping Orders tab will contain information associated with the shipping orders for this sales order. Information will populate here once a shipping order has been created.
- Once this Sales Order is created, you can find the order under Orders > Awaiting Payment Orders
Once you receive payment for the order, click "Mark Payment Received" to move the order to "Paid - Ready to Ship" Status.
Navigate to Orders > Order Management > Paid - Ready to Ship. Here, you can "Create Shipping Orders" and Print an Invoice, Pick List, and/or Packing Slip.
Once the Sales Order has been shipped, use "Order Status" to set the status to "Complete".