- Navigate to Orders > Actions > Create Sales Order.
- Set the Payment Date, Storefront Name, Delivery Method, and assign the order to an employee, then click Create.
- Add Products to the order by clicking the green plus icon or by checking the box next to multiple items, then click Add to Sales Order.
- Enter Billing information in by selecting the Billing card, click Save.
- Enter Shipping information by selecting the Shipping card, click Save. Select the Shipping Address Same as Billing? option to copy information from the Billing Tab.
- Enter any appropriate Custom Order fields by clicking into the Order Fields card. Click Save after any changes.
- Select Actions > Mark Payment Received to move the order to Paid - Ready to Ship Status.
- Proceed with the Shipping Workflow if necessary. If Shipment is not required, use the Actions dropdown to mark the Order as Complete.
11. Once the Order has been marked Complete, the Manual Sales Order process is finished.