In the event you would like to connect a single product in ecomdash with multiple listings on a storefront, you can utilize the kitting features of ecomdash. This allows each listing to contain unique listing information like search terms, key words, pricing, or shipping options while still reducing the inventory from a common source when a customer purchases the item.
1. Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management and locate the product you would like to create multiple listings for. Take note of the SKU Number, you'll need it during the next steps.
2. In Inventory Management, click Add New > Kit to Create a new Kit. Click here for more info on creating kits.
3. Once you have assigned this kit a Kit Name and SKU#, save and go to the Components tab and click Add Products.
4. Select the product you identified in Step 1
3. Repeat Step 2 once for each additional listing you would like to create for this product. If you are creating two listings, you'll need two Kits. If you are creating five listings, you'll need five Kits.
4. Once you have created the appropriate number of Kits, you'll need to create a listing for each kit. Locate the Kits under Listings > Unlisted Products, create Draft Listings, then Publish those Drafts.
5. Once the Kits have been published, you will see a separate listing for each kit on your storefront.
6. Any future quantity changes will be managed directly at the component level. Changes to listing information will be made at the Kit level.