1. Navigate to Orders > Order Management > Paid – Ready to Ship.
2. Check the check boxes beside the Sales Orders you want to export
3. Select the blue 'Export Orders' button and select Export Manual. This will make ecomdash generate a file that will be downloaded to your computer. Export Automated is used to force export orders to an automated order feed.
4.Select the appropriate warehouse from the drop down menu that you wish to export to. Click 'Export'.
5. You will be redirected to Orders > Shipping Management > Dropship Management.
6. To download the exported file Navigate to Orders > History > Exported File History and click the download file icon.
7. Click the email icon to send the sales orders file to your drop shipper.
You can setup up the sales order export format by:
- Navigating to Settings > Warehouse Setup.
- Then click into your warehouse details (The Binoculars Icon).
- Click the Export Format tab.