Before performing the export, you'll need to ensure the warehouse the order is assigned to has an export format associated with it. Click here for information regarding building a Warehouse Order Export Format.
1. Navigate to Orders > Paid
2. Check the check boxes beside the Sales Orders you want to export
3. Click 'Bulk Actions' button and select Export Orders Manually. This will make ecomdash generate a file that will be downloaded to your computer. Export Automated is used to force export orders to an automated order feed.
4.Select the appropriate warehouse from the drop down menu that you wish to export to. Click 'Export Orders Manually'.
5. You will be redirected to Shipments>Dropship
6. To download the exported file Navigate to Flag Icon in the top right hand corner > Order/Shipping> Exported File History and click the download file icon.
7. Click the email icon to email the Sales Order File from within ecomdash.