Before performing the export, you'll need to ensure the warehouse the order is assigned to has an export format associated with it. Click here for information regarding building a Warehouse Order Export Format.
1. Navigate to Orders > Order Management > Paid – Ready to Ship.
2. Check the check boxes beside the Sales Orders you want to export
3. Select the blue 'Export Orders' button and select Export Manual. This will make ecomdash generate a file that will be downloaded to your computer. Export Automated is used to force export orders to an automated order feed.
4.Select the appropriate warehouse from the drop down menu that you wish to export to. Click 'Export'.
5. You will be redirected to Orders > Shipping Management > Dropship Management.
6. To download the exported file Navigate to Orders > History > Exported File History and click the download file icon.
7. Click the email icon to email the Sales Order File from within ecomdash.