Navigate to Support -> Exported Inventory History. There will be a link to “download file” in the left hand column. Click the link to download the exported inventory .csv file.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to download a program on my computer?
- Does ecomdash offer phone support?
- Where do I see the Warehouse Exported File History?
- Where do I download my exported inventory .csv file?
- How do I see the history of my inventory imports (uploads)?
- How do I find the history for downloaded listings from my marketplaces?
- How do I make changes to a queued listing that failed?
- Where can I check to see if my listing was created on the sales channel?
- Why were rows skipped through an inventory upload?