- To turn on the Auto Sync functionality, navigate to Administration -> Settings -> Inventory tab. Select the checkbox to Auto Sync Inventory. Click save.
- Turning on this setting will give you access to three buttons on the Inventory -> Inventory Management->All Inventory screen.
- These buttons are Sync Inventory, Turn On Auto Sync, Turn Off Auto Sync. Selecting this checkbox will not turn auto sync on for your products.
- You will now need to navigate to Inventory -> Inventory Management ->All Inventory and select the checkbox(es) for the product(s) that you wish to turn on Auto Sync.
- Next, click the “Turn On Auto Sync” button which is found under the Actions dropown. There will be a blue rectangular icon with two arrows beside the SKU on the Inventory Management screen to indicate that the functionality is turned on for your product.
****You will not be able to sync inventory balances if Auto Sync is not turned on for your product.