This guide explains how to create multiple listings at the same time in ecomdash using our Unlisted Products page.
1. Navigate Listings> Unlisted Products and click Find Products to display products not listed in on the storefront selected.
2. This will bring up a list of all the products that currently do not have an active listing on the selected sales channel. Set the "Show ___ Entries" dropdown to 500. This will allow you to select up to 500 products to create listings for. Once your selections have been made, select Create Draft to create a Draft Listing. If you are creating more than 500 listings, you will need to repeat this step for each of the Unlisted Products pages.
Note: If you are confident the listings you selected have all required listing information, you can skip the Draft process by selecting Publish Now. Publishing listings without required information will result in listing creation failure. If the listing fails, it will appear in the Failed Listings tab.
If your inventory contains variation products, select "Exclude products listed as a variation" option to hide child products that are already listed as part of a variation listing.
3. After clicking Create Draft, the selected products are moved from Unlisted Products to Draft Listings. Navigate to Listings> Draft Listings and you'll see the newly created Draft Listings
4. From Draft Listings, we recommend selecting your products and using the Bulk Actions> Validate Listings tool to confirm the listings contain all required information. After validating listings, you will see the status set to "Ready" if the listing is good to go or "Edits Required" if changes need to be made.
5. If edits are required, click Actions > View to pull up the listing editor for each product. Ecomdash will tell you what edits still need to be made in red in the top left corner of the listing editor.
6. Once any edits have been completed and the Drafts are in Ready status, click Bulk Actions > Publish All or Publish Selected to activate your listings. You can Publish Selected listings in groups of up to 500, or Publish All draft listings at once. If the listing cannot be created, ecomdash will display the listing in the Failed Listings tab where we will provide an error message. You can view the status of your listings under Listings > History > Listing Submission History.
7. Your listings have now been submitted.