Typically if a sync is not working there are some common setup issues. Can you please confirm the following:
- Can you confirm if you open up the product detail screen for the SKU’s below that on the Storefront tab that the reference ID for each sales channel matches the correct SKU?
- To check this, navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management >All Inventory> Product Details > Manage Listings Button > Click Icon next to Channel Setting.
- Can you confirm on the sales channel itself (eBay/Amazon, etc) that the Custom Label or Merchant SKU is setup to match the ecomdash SKU?
- Can you confirm you have turned on Auto Sync for the product and you see a blue icon next to the SKU?
- For more information about auto sync, click here.
- If you click 'View Movement History' within the product detail screen, do you see transactions that have occurred since you enabled auto sync that would have triggered a sync?
- If you go to the Inventory Management list screen and select the product, does the Sync Now action does that push update the sales channel?
If you are still seeing your quantity not update, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the SKU you are not seeing update and we would be happy to take a closer look.