The "Get Latest Mappings" button can be found under Administration -> Storefronts -> eBay Storefront. If you have recently modified custom label fields on eBay and modified the reference ID in ecomdash, the "Get Latest Mappings" button will ensure that the correct up-to-date mappings are used when syncing inventory and importing sales orders.
Articles in this section
- Can I schedule my eBay Auctions to start at a specific time?
- Does ecomdash support eBay Motors Parts Compatibility?
- Does ecomdash import listing fees from eBay?
- How do I set the Custom Label field on eBay?
- I updated my Custom Label on eBay, What do I do in ecomdash?
- How do I enable Out of Stock control for my Ebay storefront?
- How do I choose an Auction or Fixed Price listing for eBay?
- If a listing ends on eBay due to no stock and I add inventory through ecomdash, will the listing become active again?
- What are the eBay (Fixed) required listing attributes?
- What are the eBay (Auction) required listing attributes?