The "Get Latest Mappings" button can be found under Administration -> Storefronts -> eBay Storefront. If you have recently modified custom label fields on eBay and modified the reference ID in ecomdash, the "Get Latest Mappings" button will ensure that the correct up-to-date mappings are used when syncing inventory and importing sales orders.
Articles in this section
- Can I schedule my eBay Auctions to start at a specific time?
- Does ecomdash support eBay Motors Parts Compatibility?
- Does ecomdash import listing fees from eBay?
- What are the eBay (Fixed) required listing attributes?
- What are the eBay (Auction) required listing attributes?
- Listing on an International eBay Site
- How many images can I send with my eBay listing?
- eBay Photo Requirements
- How Do I Define eBay Shipping Location?
- How do I list to eBay using a location text (outside of the U.S.)?