How to Generate a Scan Form
To generate a SCAN Form, you must first have a Shipping Order with a label generated. If you do not already have one, follow this guide for the Shipping Order Workflow.
Once you have generated a label, you will
- Navigate to Orders > Shipping Management > All Shipping Orders.
- Ensure that the Status and Date Range dropdown menus are set to "Shipped" and "Last Day"
- Hover your mouse over the Start Scan Form button.
- Next you will have the opportunity to include / exclude any shipped order in this Scan Form.
- Once you've verified the orders you want have been selected, click Print Scan Form button.
Rules to Generate a SCAN Form
In order to properly generate a SCAN Form, you must ensure that your shipping order meets the following requirements:
- It has been generated with a USPS Shipper (Stamps.com, Endicia, Pitney Bowes).
- It has been generated within 24 hours of Printing a SCAN Form.
- It has not already been generated on a previous SCAN Form