To submit a variation listing to Etsy, first you will need to have a parent product in ecomdash with variations assigned to it, here is a guide for that process. Once you have a parent product with children assigned that you want to list to Etsy, follow the steps provided below;
1. Navigate to Listings > Actions> Create listings. Select your parent product.
2. Fill in the required listing information marked by a red dot or red writing.
3. Once you have everything filled out the way you want it to be, hover over Actions> Save
4. Then click the blue Back button to open the draft listings page.
5. Select your listing> Bulk Actions> Publish Selected.
6. Once submitted, you can monitor the status of the submission under Listings > History > Listing Submission History.
10. If any errors occur, the listing will be moved Failed status where you can make any necessary changes and then submit the listing again by navigating to Listings> Listings Management> Failed listings, hover over Actions> View to edit.