Priority order determines the order in which ecomdash will assign orders to a warehouse for fulfillment. These settings are defaults and can be overwritten for individual in the product details. For more information, click here.
Articles in this section
- Auto Sync Inventory
- Inventory Import Formats
- Product Detail Default Tab
- Receive Low Inventory Emails
- What does Add New do on the Inventory Settings page?
- What does Add Tag do on the Inventory Settings page?
- What does Create New Attribute do on the Inventory Setting page?
- What does Include in Sync Balance do on the Multi-Warehousing Tab?
- What does Priority Order under Inventory Settings do?
- What does Remove do on the Custom Attributes tab?