The Active Listings page displays all products with active listings by storefront. There will be a unique record for each storefront a product is listed on. From this page, listings created outside of ecomdash can be downloaded into ecomdash, revisions to listings can be submitted to the storefront, and listings can be ended. If changes are made to a listing status outside of ecomdash, preform a Download Listings to ensure the listing status in ecomdash is accurate.
Articles in this section
- What does Clear Tags do on the Active Listings page?
- If I download my active listings again, will they refresh or duplicate my products?
- What does Search Tags do on the Active Listings page?
- What does the Warehouses dropdown do on the Active Listings Page
- What does the Storefronts Dropdown do on the Active Listings page?
- What does the End Listings button do?
- What does the Submit Revisions button do?
- What does the Download Listings button do?
- Active Listings Page
- How do I change the price of an active listing?