When using a dropshipper with ecomdash, inventory, order management, and tracking infomration can be completely automated within ecomdash as long as your supplier supports FTP, SFTP, or HTTP feeds. If your supplier communicates via email, this data can be imported into ecomdash but will not result in a fully automated process.
To add an inventory feed for a dropshipper, you will navigate to Settings > Inventory Settings > Import Format.
1. Click "Add New" and name the import format. Click "Add New" again to save the import format name.
2. Once you are on the Import Format Details page, you will see several additional spaces for adding information. If this import format is for a certain Storefront or Warehouse, you can specify which one using the drop down boxes under the Basic Information header. You may keep them as "All" if you are using this import format for all storefronts and/or warehouses.
3. Under the Inventory File Integration header, you will click the checkbox next to "Enable File Inventory Integration". This will reveal a new header of Integration Settings. You will add in all necessary information to connect this feed to ecomdash.
4. Once you select the Integration Type, you will need to submit the following information:
5. Lastly, under the Inventory Format Setup, you will select the attributes as they relate with the inventory file from your supplier. Each attribute will correlate with a column on your suppliers .CSV file. If there is a column on the file that you do not want to be brought in to ecomdash, select the "Ignore" attribute.
6. Click "Save" when you have entered the necessary information.
To add an order feed for a dropshipper, you will navigate to Settings > Warehouse Setup
1. Click on the Warehouse Details (the binoculars icon) next to the dropshipper you are setting up the automation for
2. Under the Warehouse Integration header, click the checkbox next to "Enable Warehouse Integration"
3. This will reveal additional information to input for the automation to work. Enter in all required information.
4. If you select email for your integration type, an additional box will appear for you to enter in the Outbound Email.
5. If you select FTP or SFTP for your integration type, additional information boxes will appear for Outbound URL, Inbound URL, and usernames and passwords for both.
7. If you select FBA for your integration type, different boxes will appear. Use your Amazon storefront to autofill in your Seller ID, MWS Authorization Token, and Marketplace ID.
8. Click "Save" and ecomdash will begin processing orders to your supplier.
To add the import feed for carrier and tracking information from a dropshipper, navigate to Settings > Warehouse Setup
1. Click on the Warehouse Details (the binoculars icon) next to the dropshipper
2. In the top right of your software, click on the "Import Format" tab
3. Add the attributes for the import format by selecting them from the "Fulfillment Data Field" drop down
Tip: Make sure your import format contains carrier, tracking number, and ecomdash ID
4. Click "Save" to save your changes