To add an image to your products in ecomdash, you can follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management > Product Details > Images Tab
2. There you will see any images already uploaded for this product.
3. Choose the format of the image (URL or file). If the photo is a file, select the file option and browse for the image. If the image is a URL, copy and paste the image url into the field.
4. Click the blue "Add Image" button
5. Once the images are in ecomdash, you can then change the order of the images by using the blue arrows on the right hand corner of the page.
You can also add the images in bulk through a .csv file and import format. Note: You can only upload image URLs in bulk through a .csv upload.
1. Create a format with the attributes SKU and Image
2. Navigate to Inventory > QuickLinks > Upload Inventory
3. Select your file, format, and have ecomdash "overwrite existing product details with file"
4. You can check on the upload by navigating to Inventory > History > Upload Inventory History
To learn how to remove images, click here.