Include in Sync Balance tells ecomdash whether or not to include a warehouse's quantity in the total quantity of a product. This setting can also be set at the product level, but it cannot be overwritten at the product level. If this option is not selected, any inventory stored in the selected warehouse will not be synced to any storefront.
Articles in this section
- Auto Sync Inventory
- Inventory Import Formats
- Product Detail Default Tab
- Receive Low Inventory Emails
- What does Add New do on the Inventory Settings page?
- What does Add Tag do on the Inventory Settings page?
- What does Create New Attribute do on the Inventory Setting page?
- What does Include in Sync Balance do on the Multi-Warehousing Tab?
- What does Priority Order under Inventory Settings do?
- What does Remove do on the Custom Attributes tab?