Within ecomdash, you can set information about your supplier at the product level. Here are the attributes you can set for your Supplier:
- Supplier Name
- Supplier SKU (if applicable)
- If the products are ordered by the case
- For more on ordering by the case, click here.
- Case Quantity: How many individual products come in a single case
- Example: one case contains 2 individual units of the product
- Case Rounding Rule: As we default the reorder level of a purchase order based on your quantity on hand and your target level, we want to know if you would like us to round up to the nearest case, or round down when setting the default reorder level
- Is the product dropshipped?
- Is the product discontinued?
- Is the supplier out of stock?
- The cost of the Case
For more on how Average Cost and Average Landed Cost are calculated, click here.