In ecomdash, you can enter global attributes for your products by:
1. Navigating to Inventory > Inventory Management > All Inventory
2. Click "view" to enter a product's details page.
3. Choose the Manage Listings button in the top right
Here, you can set global attributes which will be used as defaults in the event listing specific information is not set. This reduces the amount of data you will need to add to ecomdash before submitting a listing to a new storefront. Note: Global Attributes are only used when creating a new listing. Subsequent listing updates should be completed through the listing module.
To set these values in bulk through a listing download:
1.Navigate to Listings > Actions > Download Listings
2. Choose the channel you would like to download from and choose the channel you would set the global attributes from.
3. Click "Submit".
This will download your listings from that channel and set the global attributes based on that channel information. This will be used if you would like to use, for example, eBay's attributes as your global attributes. Then when you queue up a listing for Shopify for example, it will pull eBay's information for your Shopify listings.
To set these in bulk through a .CSV upload:
1. Create an import format under Settings > Inventory Settings > Import Format
2. Create a new Import Format
3. Add SKU number from the product field dropdown.
4. Select the global attributes you would like to upload from the global attribute dropdown.
5. Both your .CSV file and import format columns should match exactly.
6. Navigate to Inventory > Actions > Upload Inventory
7. Choose your Import Format and .csv file
8. For the option "If SKU on your file matches a SKU already in inventory, what would you like ecomdash to do?", you will choose "overwrite existing product details with file".
8. Click the blue "Upload" button.