The Draft Listings page displays all products that have had Draft Listings created. There will be a unique record for each storefront there is a Draft Listing for. When a listing is visible on this page, the listing can be validated using the Validate Listings Tool, or, Published using the Publish Listings button. Up to 100 listings can be Validated or Published at a time.
Articles in this section
- Draft Listings Page
- How do I make changes to a queued listing that failed?
- What does 'Export Selected Drafts' do?
- What does Search Tags do on the Draft Listings Page?
- What does the Cancel Draft button do?
- What does the Clear Tags button do on the Draft Listings page?
- What does the Publish button do?
- What does the Statuses Dropdown do on the Draft Listings page?
- What does the Storefornts dropdown do on the Draft Listings page?
- What does the Validate Listings button do?