Ecomdash also allows you to assign tags to products in bulk.
1. Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management.
2. Apply filters, adjust the number of entries you can see, and/or search as necessary to see the products you would like to apply a tag to.
3. Check the box next to the products you would like to tag.
4. Click the Blue "Assign Tags" button.
5. Select any tags you would like to apply to the selected products from the pop-up window.
6. Click the Blue "Save" button to apply the tags to your products.
Tags can also be assigned in bulk using the Advanced Inventory Search Tool.
You can filter by tags from Inventory Management, Active Listings, Listing Management, Unlisted Products, or Queued Listings. To filter by tags, click the 'Search Tags' field and select the tags you want to filter with.