Ecomdash can link dropshippers so that orders made on your integrated storefronts are automatically sent to your dropshipper for fulfillment. Ecomdash can communicate this information via FTP, SFTP, FBA, or email.
1. Navigate to Settings > Warehouse Setup
2. Click on the Product Details (the binoculars icon) next to the dropshipper you are setting up the automation for
3. Under the Warehouse Integration header, click the checkbox next to "Enable Warehouse Integration"
4. This will reveal additional information to input for the automation
- Integration Type: Ecomdash can use email, FTP, or SFTP to send orders to your supplier
- Integration Interval: How often you want ecomdash to send orders to your suppliers
5. If you select email for your integration type, an additional box will appear for you to enter in the Outbound Email.
6. If you select FTP or SFTP for your integration type, additional information boxes will appear
- Outbound URL: This should be the URL the supplier has provided you to deliver the order information
- Outbound username and password: These are the login information provided by your supplier to access the Outbound URL information.
- Inbound URL: This is where the supplier will be providing the fulfillment data
- Inbound Username and Password: These are the login information provided by your supplier to access the Inbound URL information.
7. If you select FBA for your integration type, different boxes will appear. These boxes will appear greyed out. If your Amazon Seller Account has already been added as a storefront, click on the "i" icon next to the box and select that storefront from the drop down menu. This will autofill in your Seller ID, MWS Authorization Token, and Marketplace ID.
8. Click "Save" and ecomdash will begin processing orders to your supplier.