This error will appear if the amount of products chosen to export exceeds 25,000 rows. We recommend making use of the various filters or the tagging feature in Inventory Management to help narrow down the number of products being exported and then attempting the export again.
Articles in this section
- "Error Message: Inventory export row count cannot exceed 25000."
- "The delimiter is not valid Error:Line cannot be parsed using the current Delimiters"
- "The following rows were skipped because of errors"
- "Unable to process _ rows due to a mismatch in column count"
- "The following rows were skipped because the row did not contain enough data "
- "The following rows did not create new products because the "Create new product if SKU does not match checkbox was not checked" and the skunumber was not found..."