In certain instances, you may notice a duplicate listing for a product on Amazon where one listing is set to be Merchant Fulfilled and the other is set to be fulfilled by Amazon. In this scenario, the Merchant Fulfilled listing is not seen in ecomdash. Generally, this occurs when the storefront fulfillment for a Fulfilled by Amazon product is set to Fulfilled by Merchant within ecomdash. If you notice this behavior, use the steps below to remove the unnecessary Merchant Fulfilled Listings from Amazon.
1. Set the Storefront Fulfillment of the products to "Fulfilled by Merchant" (FBM)- You can access this field by navigating to Inventory Management > Item Specifics > Storefront Tab. This process can also be accomplished in bulk by .csv upload. Your import format would need to contain SKU and Storefront Fulfillment. More information about import formats and .csv uploads can be accessed here.
2. Set the Max Available Quantity of these products on Amazon to 0- This can also be accessed from Inventory Management > Item Specifics > Storefront Tab. The ecomdash default for this field is 999. This can be accomplished in a .csv upload using the Max Available Quantity attribute.
3. Perform a Sync Now- Sync Now can be accessed from the "Sync Actions" Dropdown on the Inventory Management page.
4. Wait for the sync to happen. You can check on the status of the sync by navigating to Inventory > History > Sync Inventory History (make sure the status is set to "Complete")
5. Once the status of the sync is set to complete, you can undo the changes made in steps 1 & 2 by resetting the Max Available Quantity to 999 (default) or a different value of your preference and then setting the Storefront Fulfillment back to "Fulfilled by Amazon" (FBA).
6. Preform a Sync Now- Sync Now can be accessed from the "Sync Actions" Dropdown on the Inventory Management page.
7. The process for removing the duplicate listings is complete.