In certain instances, you may notice a duplicate listing for a product on Amazon where one listing is set to be Merchant Fulfilled and the other is set to be Fulfilled by Amazon. In this scenario, the Merchant Fulfilled listing is not seen in ecomdash or in Seller Central. Generally, this occurs when the storefront fulfillment for a Fulfilled by Amazon product is set to Fulfilled by Merchant within ecomdash. If you notice this behavior, use the steps below to remove the unnecessary Merchant Fulfilled Listings from Amazon.
1. Set the Storefront Fulfillment of the products to "Fulfilled by Merchant" (FBM)- You can access this field by navigating to Inventory > Inventory Management > All Inventory > Click Actions > View > click the Manage Listings button > click into Channel Settings. This process can also be accomplished in bulk using the Bulk Edit Tool. Click here for more information on the Bulk Edit Tool.
2. Set the Max Available Quantity of these products on Amazon to 0. The ecomdash default for this field is 999. This can also be accomplished in a .csv upload using the Bulk Edit Tool.
3. Perform a Sync Now- Sync Now can be accessed from the "Bulk Actions" Dropdown on the All Inventory page.
4. Wait for the sync to happen. You can check on the status of the sync by navigating to Inventory > History > Sync Inventory History (make sure the status is set to "Complete")
5. Once the status of the sync is set to complete, you can undo the changes made in steps 1 & 2 by resetting the Max Available Quantity to 999 (default) or a different value of your preference and then setting the Storefront Fulfillment back to "Fulfilled by Amazon" (FBA).
6. The process for removing the duplicate listings is complete.