In the event you experience an issue with ecomdash, you can always report the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions or issues reported to this address will be investigated and responded to by our support team. When submitting a request for support, it is important to provide as much information as possible about the issue you are experiencing so we can provide a response in a timely manner. While each investigation is different, here are some suggestions for information to include:
- A unique identifier- This can be an SKU Number, Order Number, Shipping Order Number, or Order ID.
- The affected storefront- This can be the name of the storefront as it appears in you account. In the event you have multiple storefronts on a single sales channel (ex. two Shopify stores) please specify which one is experiencing the issue.
- The name and type of feed affected- Inventory Feed, Order Feed, or Tracking Feed and the name of the Feed or Integrated Warehouse.
- Error information- If an error is returned, please include the text of the error.
- Screenshots or Video- Feel free to include images or video if it helps clarify the issue you are experiencing.