If you are receiving this error message when listing to eBay, it means that the reference ID in ecomdash does not match the SKU on eBay. You will need to navigate to Inventory-->Inventory Management-->Product Details (binocular icon)-->Click on the storefront tab. Confirm that the reference ID matches the SKU that this product is listed under on eBay.
Articles in this section
- Received error(s) creating listing: could not get verification from ebay: exception type: exception, message: error uploading all ebay images (image count = 1), error messages:
- "Received error(s) updating listing: Reference id does not match SKU on eBay. Please check case and spacing on your reference ID."
- "Error: One or more errors occurred. Could not validate Jet.com token while trying to create new listings."
- "error info-Invalid XML: Schema Validation failed at Line number. Fatal Error in xsd validation. Please review the xml posted."
- "Error: Package weight is not valid or is missing."
- "Creation of a Variation on Sears is currently unsupported"
- "Product with SKU already exists on Jet.com"
- "Error: Expected param 'who_made'."
- "Error: Shipping policy is required."
- "Creation of a Variation on BigCommerce is currently unsupported"