If you need to remove products from your ecomdash inventory in bulk, follow the steps below. NOTE: Removing products from your ecomdash inventory will not end your Active Listings.
1. First you will need a .csv file with all the SKU's you would like to remove. You can accomplish this in two ways
- Manually type up or use an excel file you already have on hand that has a single column with the SKU's you would like to remove in it. Save this file in the .csv format.
- Export a file from ecomdash by navigating to Inventory > All Inventory > if you only want to export select products, you can search or use the filters to limit the products shown > click Export > All Inventory For Filter > choose the Export Inventory Format > once complete, click the link to download the file > remove all columns but the first > save file in the .csv format.
3. Now that you have a file with all the SKU's you want to remove in column one, hover over Actions (the lighting bolt icon) and select Upload Inventory.
4. Choose the file you have with SKU's you want to remove
5. Choose the Bulk Product Removal Format from the "Import Inventory Format" drop down menu
6. Choose Overwrite Existing Product Details With File from the "If SKU matches existing inventory you want ecomdash to.." drop down menu
7. Ensure the "Create new product if SKU does not match" checkbox is unchecked.
8. Click Upload
9. Once the upload is complete, you should no longer see these SKU's in your Inventory Management screen.