Within ecomdash, you now have the ability to list variations to Jet.com. Here are the steps you will need to follow:
1. Create Draft Listings for your parent product on Jet.com (You can do this within either Inventory Management or Unlisted Products).
2. Once the parent product is in Draft status, click into the listing details (binocular icon) for the parent product
3. Click the Blue "Submit Listings" button next to each of the child products.
4. Once the child product has been submitted to be listed, the blue "Submit Listings" button will disappear
5. You can then check on the status of the listing submission by navigating to Listings > History > Listing Submission History
- Jet.com does not have the ability to process parent products, so you will not be listing the parent product to Jet.com. By submitting the listings through the parent product, the child products will be grouped together.
- If you submit the child product to be listed through Jet.com and do not submit the listings through the parent, the child products will not be listed as a variations, and instead the child products will show up as individual (simple) listings on Jet.com