"Amazon Message: Error We're unable to complete your request because this SKU is not in the Amazon catalog"
- This error is returned if ecomdash was not able to find the product’s SKU on your Amazon storefront. To ensure we are able to sync correctly with your storefront, follow the steps below.
- 1. Navigate to Inventory Management
- 2.Click the binoculars next to the SKU in question
- 3. Click the Storefronts tab in the top right
- 4. Ensure the Reference ID in the eBay row matches the SKU on Amazon exactly
- A) If it does match, please send a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org with the error you received, the SKU, a screenshot of the Ref ID in ecomdash and a screenshot of the matching product and SKU on Amazon.
- B) If it does not match, please change the Ref ID in ecomdash to match the SKU in Amazon exactly.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful