- This error is returned if ecomdash was not able to find the product’s SKU on your eBay storefront. To ensure we are able to sync correctly with your storefront, follow the steps below.
- 1. Navigate to Inventory Management
- 2. Click the binoculars next to the SKU in question
- 3. Click the Storefronts tab in the top right
- 4. Ensure the Reference ID in the eBay row matches the SKU on eBay exactly (The SKU on eBay should be located in the Custom Label field)
- A) If it does match, please send a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org with the error you received, the SKU, a screenshot of the Ref ID in ecomdash and a screenshot of the matching product and SKU on eBay.
- B) If it does not match, please change the Ref ID in ecomdash to match the SKU in eBay exactly.
- C) If you cannot locate the Custom Label field, click here for a guide about eBay's Custom Label field and where to find it.
Note: Though this particular error message is in relation to eBay, other storefronts may return a similar error message mentioning Reference ID that can be solved using the same method that is above.