This error may appear if your storefront has not been integrated correctly. To ensure your storefront is integrated correctly, follow the steps below
1. Navigate to Settings > Storefront Setup
2. Click the binoculars next to your WooCommerce storefront
3. Review the fields on that page as well as the integration steps to ensure everything is filled out correctly.
4. If the steps have been followed exactly and you have confirmed the information in the fields provided correctly matches up with your storefront, navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management > select the SKU in question > click Sync Actions > Sync Now.
5. Navigate to Inventory > History > Inventory Sync History where you should see a successful sync message. If you still see the error, please send a ticket to email@example.com with the error you received, the SKU, and a screenshot of the storefront details page (Settings > Storefront Setup)