"Error updating Quantity for Jet.com Storefront: Jet.com . Jet.com token could not be validated using API User and/or Secret."
- This error may appear if your storefront has not been integrated correctly. To ensure your storefront is integrated correctly, follow the steps below
- 1. Navigate to Administration > Storefronts
- 2. Click the binoculars next to your Jet storefront
- 3. Review the fields on that page as well as the integration steps to ensure everything is filled out correctly.
- 4. If the steps have been followed exactly and you have confirmed the information in the fields provided correctly matches up with your storefront, navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management > select the SKU in question > click Sync Actions > Sync Now.
- 5. Navigate to Inventory > History > Inventory Sync History where you should see a successful sync message. If you still see the error, please send a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org with the error you received, the SKU, and a screenshot of the storefront details page (Admin > Storefronts > click the binoculars next to the storefront).
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful