Ecomdash is an inventory and order management platform that keeps track of your inventory levels, and routes order and tracking information between Green Supply and ecomdash. We retrieve files from Green Supply every four hours to ensure your stock levels are accurate. Then, we send sales orders directly to Green Supply where they package and ship the order to your customer. We’ll update the tracking details on your sales channel as soon as we receive a tracking file from Green Supply.
To integrate Green Supply to your ecomdash account, you’ll need your Green Supply FTP login credentials for both inventory data and order fulfillment.
1. Enable Dropshipping & Add Supplier
A. Enable Dropshipping
To enable dropshipping in your ecomdash account, go to Administration, and then Settings. From there, click on the Shipping tab and check the box to enable dropshipping for your account and click Save.
B. Add Your Supplier
Ecomdash treats dropship suppliers as warehouses since they are essentially an extension of your warehouse options.
To add a supplier, go to Administration, and then warehouses. From there, click add new. You will want to add a “warehouse” for each supplier you plan to use. In this case, you will add Green Supply as your supplier.
Scroll to the bottom and check Enable Warehouse Integration. This will provide FTP settings for you to select. Choose FTP – external for the integration type. From there, the external setting options will appear. The Outbound fields are for sending sales orders to Green Supply. The Inbound fields are for receiving tracking information from them.
Below is a screenshot of what this screen should look like when filled out:
2. Setting up Your Fulfillment Feeds
Setup Sales Order Export and Import Formats
The last step is to set up both the Order Export and Import Formats within the Warehouse Details tab. Navigate to the Export and Import Format Tabs in the right-hand corner.
Sales Order Export Formats:
- Navigate to Export Format tab in the right-hand corner.
- Choose Comma from the text file delimiter dropdown and keep everything else unchecked
- To configure the Export Format file for sales orders, select the needed form field from the Sales Order Field dropdown and click Add Field. Continue this process until all attributes have been added to your format. IMPORTANT: Add fields in same order as the columns in the file.
- If you have any custom fields, navigate to Administration, and then Order Field Configuration. Once you’ve added custom fields to this tab, they will populate under your warehouse export format tab.
Shipping & Tracking Import Formats:
- Navigate to Import Format tab in the right-hand corner.
- Choose the various settings for the file. Choose Comma from the text file delimiter dropdown and ensure that File Includes Header is checked.
- Select options from the Fulfillment Data Field dropdown and click Add Field to add fields to your format. IMPORTANT: the ecomdash ID, which is the Order Number, is required in both formats.
- Setting up an Inventory Feed
3. Setting up an Inventory Feed
You’ll first need the following information from your Green Supply representative:
- FTP URL
- FTP Login Credentials
When you have these details, log into ecomdash.
A. Add an Green Supply Inventory Integration Settings
- Go to Administration, and thenInventory Import/Export Format
- Click Add New
- Create a name for this inventory format and click Add New. This will load settings for this import.
- Choose All from the storefronts dropdown.
- Choose the Green Supply Warehouse from the Warehouse dropdown.
- Click the Enable Inventory File Integrationcheck box
- Choose an Integration Interval This setting will tell ecomdash how often to look for new files.
- Choose Comma from the text file delimiter dropdown.
- Select the Overwrite option from the if SKU matches dropdown menu.
- Select FTP or FTPS option from the integration type dropdown.
- Enter csv in the File Name field.
- Input the 'Inbound URL', 'Inbound Username'and 'Inbound Password' from the screenshot below.
- Click Save.
Your Inventory Feed settings should now resemble the image below:
B. Setup Inventory Format:
Scroll down and click the blue Add Attribute button. These attributes must match exactly with the columns in the file that Green Supply will send to ecomdash. Here is an example of an import format for a Green Supply quantity/stock file:
Once this format is set this up correctly, ecomdash can start receiving inventory updates from Green Supply.
The directions above allows you to setup an automated order feed, send shipping and tracking details to your sales channels, and bring in new quantity updates for products. If you have any trouble with the above steps or have any questions, feel free to contact us. Here are a few options below:
Support and Troubleshooting
Reach out to our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To troubleshoot we’ll need:
- Name of your Warehouse
- An order number (if there is a problem sending the order to Green Supply or receiving tracking information)
- The name of your Inventory Import Format (if you’re having trouble bringing in inventory updates
We offer a Green Supply app which is pre-made to connect with Green Supply which you can locate under Administration > App Store > All Available Apps. Subscribing to the app requires a one time payment of $25 which once paid, will allow us to pull quantities for your Green Supply inventory as well as pass orders to them for fulfillment.