When you create an internal transfer in ecomdash to send more products to your FBA warehouse, as soon as your mark it as "In Transit," ecomdash will notify the FBA warehouse, making them aware of the order and we will provide all labels needed to package your order. Whenever FBA receives your shipment, we will auto complete the internal transfer and mark it as complete in our system.
To create an Internal Transfer
1. Navigate to Restock> Internal Transfers.
2. Click 'Add New.'
3. Select your Origination Warehouse and then select your Destination Warehouse (FBA) from the drop down menus. You can also edit the Transfer Number.
4. Click the Add Products button to add the products that you would like to replenish at your destination warehouse.
- You can expand your results to show up to 100 entries at a time.
- Click the green + button to begin adding products to this internal transfer and then click close.
5. Define the Quantity to Receive at the Destination Warehouse. You will not need to adjust the Origination Product or Quantity to Send unless the SKU being transferred is connected to a different product at FBA or you are transferring inventory into a Kit or Bundle at FBA. If you are transferring products into a Kit or Bundle at FBA, see the note at the bottom for additional information.
6. Click 'Save.'
7. Click the 'Mark in Transit' button - this reduces the Quantity Shipped from your Origin Warehouse. This quantity is added to the Destination Warehouse once Amazon receives the shipment.
8. Click the FBA Inbound Shipments tab to get your FBA Inbound Shipment label. If multiple packages are required to ship the order, you can specify the total number of packages in the "# of pkgs." field. Click 'Print Labels' to print a label for each package.
9. Ship your items to FBA! Once FBA receives the the shipment, the internal transfer will auto complete within ecomdash to adjust the inventory within your account.
Transferring Kits or Bundles to FBA:
Before getting started, you'll need to have the SKU of the FBA Item (The Destination Product, a simple product in ecomdash), and the SKU of the item in ecomdash used to replenish the FBA Item (The Origination Product, a Kit in ecomdash if multiple products will be combined or a simple product if this is a multi-pack).
When Adding Products, the FBA Item will be the Destination Product. Once added, select "Change" below the Origination Product and select the product in ecomdash that will be used to replenish the quantity of the Destination Product.
If multiple units in ecomdash are required to create a single unit at FBA, adjust the Quantity to Receive and Quantity to Send fields accordingly. For example, if you are replenishing a 5-pack at FBA with a single item in ecomdash, Quantity to Send would be 5 and Quantity to Receive would be 1. This indicates 5 single units will be sent from ecomdash and 1 5-pack will be received by Amazon.