Within ecomdash, you can set up an inventory feed to send your products to Google Shopping allowing potential customers to see your products when searching on Google. Below is a guide to creating an export feed within ecomdash as well as a link to Google's Merchant Help Center regarding FTP feeds.
Google's help site can be accessed here
Guide to Creating Inventory Export Feed
1. Add an Export Inventory Format
• Navigate to Settings > Inventory Settings > Export Format.
• Click 'Add New'
• Name the format and click 'Add'.
• Choose a storefront that this format will be tied to.
• Click the ‘Enable Inventory File Integration’ checkbox
• Choose an integration interval time which tells ecomdash how often to look for new files.
• Choose a text file delimiter and choose the integration type.
• Input the ‘Outbound URL’, ‘Outbound Username’ and ‘Outbound Password’.
2. Create an Inventory Export Format
• Using the ‘Product Field’ and ‘Attribute Field’ drop down menus, add fields that match your .CSV file that you want exported out of ecomdash.
• Click the ‘Red X’ to delete attributes from an inventory format
• You can navigate to Inventory > History > Inventory Export History to monitor the automated exports
• If you do not have a FTP solution for ecomdash to export files to, please contact email@example.com. We'll be glad to create an FTP location for you.