NOTE: We have released a free app within our App Store that is pre-built to import orders and push quantities to Pricefalls. All you need to do is go to Administration > App Store > All Available Apps tab> locate the Pricefalls app and click Info > click the Subscribe button. You can now find the app in the My Apps tab where you can launch it and input the FTP site provided to you by Pricefalls so that we can communicate with them.
Below is a step-by-step guide for creating a inventory export feed to send your quantities to Pricefalls via an FTP site
1. Add an Export Inventory Format
• Go to Administration - > Inventory Import/Export.
• Click on the action dropdown and choose ‘Add New Format’ above the ‘Export Inventory Formats’.
• Create a name for this format and click ‘Add’.
• Choose a storefront that this format will be tied to.
• Click the ‘Enable Inventory File Integration’ checkbox
• Choose an integration interval time which tells ecomdash how often to look for new files.
• Choose a text file delimiter and choose the integration type.
• Input the ‘Outbound URL’, ‘Outbound Username’ and ‘Outbound Password’. You may need to contact Pricefalls to get the FTP infomation
2. Create an Inventory Export Format
• Using the ‘Product Field’ and ‘Attribute Field’ drop down menus, add fields that match your .CSV file that you want exported out of ecomdash. You may need to contact Pricefalls to find out which attributes they require.
• Click the ‘Red X’ to delete attributes from an inventory format
• You can navigate to Support -> Inventory Export History to monitor the automated exports
• If you do not have a FTP solution for ecomdash to export files to, please contact support.