In order to list on eBay, you will need to set up your eBay business policies, which include a Shipping, Return, and Payment policy. Here is a link to opt in to the business policies; http://www.bizpolicy.ebay.com/businesspolicy/policyoptin
Once you have set up your Shipping Policy, you will need to set the polices for the products. Here are the steps to adding a Shipping Policy:
- Navigate to Administration --> Storefronts --> eBay
- Click the "Listing Settings" tab
- Set your different policy ID's. Remember that each policy should have an ID that is unique to that policy.
- Navigate to Inventory-->Inventory Management
- Click into the product details (binocular icon)
- Click on the "Listing Attribute" tab --> From the dropdown menu, choose your eBay storefront
- In the "Optional Listing Attribute" section, click the blue "Add Attribute" button
- Choose "Shipping Business Policy ID"
- Add the Shipping Policy ID.
- Click "Save"
Once you had added the Shipping Policy, you can then list the product(s) to your eBay storefront.
**Remember, you can also upload the policy ID's in bulk through a .csv file upload**