Etsy requires that you designate who made the product you are listing on your storefront. If you are receiving this error message, you will want to make sure that you have filled out the field "Who Made It".
- Navigate to Inventory--> Inventory Management page
- Within the product details (binocular icon), navigate to Listings
- Select your Etsy storefront from the drop-down menu-->Click 'Go"
- Halfway down the page, you will see a dropdown menu that says "Who Made It?"
- Select on of the three options:
- "I did"
- "A Member of my Shop"
- "Another person or company did"
- Click "Save"
Once you have designated who made the product, you can then go forward with listing the product.
**Remember, this can be added to products in bulk by uploading a .csv file**